Monday 14 January 2013

Committed to the Journey of Fitness

I'm wrestling with the fact that the shape of my body is slowly changing over time, all this exercise is a commitment to health. My “success” is not like the finale to the television show, The Biggest Loser. http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/ I am on a journey and I am living in such a way to be healthy: body, mind and soul. Success for me is about committing to the journey and honouring and respecting myself along the way, to see my body for what it truly is, amazing, beautiful and becoming more and less of what it is intended to be, a vehicle of life that carries me and gives me breath to live, to truly live abundantly. 


2 comments:

  1. Looks great - I just know I will find inspiration at your beautiful blog. Looking forward to reading each entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Laura, I am not sure I knew how to reply on Jan 14, but I have figured it out :)

    ReplyDelete